How to be a World Champion
Just like Joseph Schooling:
HOW TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION LIKE OLYMPIAN JOSEPH SCHOOLING OF SINGAPORE:
What we’ve learnt from Joseph Schooling’s Olympic Gold Medal win in the 100m Butterfly Final @ Rio 2016 which was won against all odds:
- Start working on your Goal as early as you possibly can. Start it Now! The Power is in the Now.
- Look at your clearly defined, written Goals daily and sacrifice everything to achieve it. Remember why you are “here”.
- Focus on Daily Activities that are important and go for gold.
- Have the Right Attitude, No Grit, No Guts, No Glory. Don’t settle for second best. Give your all.
- Train / Work hard. Start your day as early as possible.
- Learn from the best. Get a coach or mentor to help you.
- Be Positive. We all have doubts, the trick is to never look back. Believe in yourself. Be confident you can achieve anything you set out to do.
- Size does not matter. Being small doesn’t mean you are invisible. Make Big Steps that makes you Unstoppable.
- Stay away from Negative people who do not share your goals. Most importantly, do not engage in negative self-talk. Keep your mind in positive mode always.
- Work for a higher cause. Serve beyond Self. Be part of something bigger.
- Practice Does Not Make Perfect– “Only Correct Practice Does“.
- Have a good support group. Surround yourself with people who want to see you succeed.
- Prioritise your tasks. You can’t win every battle. Choose which activity you must excel in and win.
2016 Olympian Joseph Schooling from Singapore is on top of the world because of these factors. If we want to be a world champion, we have to adopt Joseph Schooling‘s approach to success.