10 Reasons You Have To Quit Your Job In 2014
- The middle class is dead.
- You’ve been replaced.
- Corporations don’t like you.
- Money is not happiness.
- Count right now how many people can make a major decision that can ruin your life.
- Is your job satisfying your needs?
- Your Retirement Plan is For S**t.
- Excuses. “I’m too old”. “I’m not creative.” “I need the pension fund.” “I have to raise my kids”.
- It’s ok to take baby steps.
- Abundance will never come from your job.
Don’t believe me. Stay with a boss that hates you. A job that is keeping you locked on a chain around your neck, tantalizing you with incremental increases in pay and job title. Stay in a culture that is quietly replacing the entire middle class. This is not anyone’s fault. This is the tectonic plates of economics destroying an entire suburban culture that has lasted for almost 100 years.
Read more on the 10 Reasons You Have To Quit Your Job In 2014…..