Tony Robbins Rapid Planning Method
Tony Robbins Rapid Planning Method RPM
RPM is a simple system of thinking that creates extraordinary results and an amazing level of personal fulfillment.
Tony Robbons initially created the RPM (Rapid Planning Method) system to help himself manage all of his growing priorities—family, work, health, contribution—in the beginning of his career, when he realized that the level of achievement he was experiencing in his professional life was costing him fulfillment in his personal life. By prompting him to answer questions like “What do I really want, and why do I want it?” or “What are my needs and how can I accomplish them?” Tony’s RPM system continues to help him get the results he wants while increasing his level of fulfillment.
The Power of the RPM Life Planner System
Those who succeed in life, and more importantly, achieve fulfillment—whether they are consciously aware of it or not—have an RPM plan for their lives. There are three things they consistently focus on to produce results in their lives:
- They know what they want: The Target or Result they are after.
- They know why they want it: The compelling Purpose that gives them the drive to follow through.
- They know how to make it happen: They have a MAP (Massive Action Plan) that is flexible to get them there.
They realize that there are many ways to achieve a result and that as long as they stay focused on what it is they want and have a strong purpose to drive them, they will be flexible and find a way to achieve it.
The RPM Life Management System will help you:
- Regain certainty that you are in control of every aspect of your life.
- Immediately move you from an activity orientation to a results orientation.
- Drastically increase your level of productivity.
- Replace your to-do list with an effective daily plan that maximizes your time and guarantees
- Create a powerful sense of purpose, drive and fulfillment every day.
- Create a life plan that will allow you to achieve balance and make progress in all the areas of your life that are important to you.
- Adopt an effective project management system to turn any idea into reality.
- Track your progress, learn from past experiences and celebrate your victories.
- Join the thousands of people using the RPM Life Management System worldwide to harness the power of RPM and make your dreams a reality.
- This paper planner system will intuitively guide you through the RPM life planner process and give you the necessary resources to incorporate the RPM system in your daily life.
Complete with captivating and compelling graphics, convenient accessories and intuitive forms, your RPM Life Planner will soon become an indispensable part of your life.
Tony Robbins’ Rapid Planning Method 8 minutes video
Tony Robbins Rapid Planning Method(RPM)
Also known as Results/Purpose/Massive Action Plan
These are great guidelines to success!
Business is about maximizing your opportunity. Learn how Tony Robbins maximizes every minute of his business day. In celebration of Small Business Week, get access to at a free session of Tony’s Rapid Planning Method (RPM) and take your productivity to the next level:
In this exclusive video series, you’ll join Tony at a private business event as he discusses not only the mindset that will allow you to get things done and maximize results while creating time for what you value most. You’ll also learn his comprehensive five-step strategy for making it happen TODAY.
The 47 minute video below gives practical tips on you how you can use Robbins RPM based on your own life and circumstances. This RPM graduate describes – in layman terms – the entire Rapid Planning Method process from start to finish. It’s like attending the whole course and distilling it to its core usable concepts. It will show you exactly how to create an ultimate vision, purpose, identity, 1-year/90-day/30-day outcomes, action plans, and how to measure yourself on a weekly basis. Not only that, but you will go through this process and create a vision/purpose/identity for each area of your life, which will create even more clarity to what you want in your life and help you achieve it faster. You can download some of the questionnaires to help you identify your goals and follow up activities (links below). If you have any questions, you can message Stefan and hopefully he can help you.
Try implementing the RPM system in your own life to simplify your schedule and ultimately make more time for what matters most to you. Chances are you’ll find yourself getting more out of life and having more time for yourself while achieving at a level you never thought possible!
teamrich.wordpress.com – Tony Robbins | Rapid Planning Method